Introducing softer lines into your home can create a calming, yet sociable living space. What could be more enticing after a hard day than a welcoming, curvaceous sofa?
Whether you're considering a statement piece or subtle accessories to bring this look into your home, be rest assured that rounded edges still work well alongside more geometric, angular shapes. By mixing and matching you will ultimately create a refreshed living space that is truly unique to you.
Check out someday's curvy edit of furniture and home accessories for your modern, minimalist home interiors. Click on the images for further details.
From the top, left to right:
- Muna sofa - take a seat & relax with it's curvaceous arms
- Rico sofa - the refined silhouette perfectly hugs you
- Pouf - a fun, graphical addition to your home
- Fiber Lounge Chair - soft, open curves for extra comfort
- Ambit Lamp - an appealing shape ideal for all spaces
- Plant Box - display plants or use as a bedside table
- Unfold Room Divider - brings a hint of decadence
- Poise Oval Mirror - elegant lines & simple shape
- Fera side tables - ideal for compact spaces
- Marble Table - looks beautiful wherever you place it
- Insert Table - a sculptural piece of art for your home
- Round Mingle Table Top - perfect for sociable gatherings